- 1 medium broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red horned pepper, Florinis, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 300 g milk 1.5%
- 300 g cheddar cheese, grated, low fat
- 100 g sandwich bread, ground
Broccoli au gratin
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Sugar Free Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as SF can be made when it contains less than 0.5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 100 ml of liquid food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place the broccoli florets and red horned pepper in a generous amount of salted, boiling water.
- Boil for 8-10 minutes, until they soften.
- Drain and rinse with cold running water. Drain and set aside until needed.
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Grease a 20x30 cm ovenproof baking pan with butter.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and 200 g of cheddar.
- Add the vegetables, season with salt and pepper and mix until all of the ingredients are completely combined.
- Spread the mixture in the ovenproof baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the bread is golden.
- When ready, remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by