- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme + extra for serving
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons red wine
- juice from 1 lemon
- 300 g water
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- 1 pomegranate, only the seeds
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- In a food processor, beat the garlic, paprika, thyme leaves, olive oil, salt and pepper until you create a smooth paste.
- Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower and chop off the bottom so that it can balance upright.
- Spread the paste over the whole cauliflower and place in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Spray with red wine and lemon juice. Add the water to the baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Roast for 1 ½ hours, removing the foil after 1 hour.
- When ready, remove from oven and serve along with pomegranate seeds, pistachio nuts and thyme.
Rate this recipe You need to login