- 15 g butter, + extra, for the tart pans
- all-purpose flour, for rolling out the dough
- 400 g ready-made shortcrust pastry
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 g heavy cream 35%
- 3 eggs, medium
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives, +extra, to serve
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano
- 100 g goat cheese
Goat cheese mini quiches
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Lightly butter 9 tart pans, 12 cm each.
- With a rolling pin and a little flour, roll out the ready-made shortcrust pastry. It should be 3 mm thick.
- With a 12 cm round cookie cutter, cut 9 dough disks and place them on the mini tart pans.
- With a fork, prick the bottom of each tart and refrigerate them until needed.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, melt the 15 g butter and sauté the onion. Lower the heat and, as soon as it caramelizes for about 15-20 minutes, transfer it to a plate until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390° F) set to fan.
- At the same time, in a bowl, whisk the cream, the eggs, the parsley, the chives, the salt, the pepper, and the oregano.
- Cut pieces of the cheese and divide them among each tart pan along with the caramelized onion.
- Divide the egg mixture among each tart pan, and be careful to not fill them all the way as the filling will rise during baking.
- Place the tart pans into 1 or 2 baking pans and bake them in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let the quiches cool down for 20-30 minutes, and then remove them from the tart pans.
- Serve the quiches lukewarm, sprinkling them with finely chopped chives.
If the cheese is quite salty, you do not have to add any salt.
If its flavor is pretty mild, add ½ teaspoon salt into the egg mixture.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by