- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 200 g bacon, finely chopped
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 5-6 sprigs fresh thyme, only the leaves, finely chopped
- freshly ground pepper
Eggs and Bacon Breakfast Tartlets
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
A perfect way to start off your day!
- Preheat oven to 190* C (374* F) Fan.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook for 5 minutes or until crunchy. Mix until all sides are crispy. Remove from pan and strain on paper towels.
- Add the crumbled feta cheese, thyme leaves, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Stir gently with a spoon.
- Spread the sheet of puff pastry on a working surface. Cut into 6 equal sized squares. Use a sharp pointed knife to make a border, about 1 cm thick, around each square, like a frame. Pierce the base of each square with a fork so the puff pastry won’t puff in the middle.
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Arrange the puff pastry squares in the baking pan.
- Spread filling into the center of each pasty square. Carefully break 1 egg over each square.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan over each egg.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with freshly ground pepper and some rocket leaves.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by