- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 50 g corn flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250 g water
- 250 g yogurt (preferably Greek yogurt made from goat or sheep milk)
- 4 ttablespoons olive oil
- 200 g cream cheese
- olive oil, for baking pan
- 2 red peppers, slice into thin rounds
- 1 sprig of rosemary, use only the tips
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 70 g chorizo sausage or any spicy sausage or deli meat, thinly sliced
Quick Cream Cheese Pie
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, eggs, water, yogurt and olive oil.
- Mix with a hand whisk until all of the lumps dissolve and it becomes a creamy mixture.
- Spray a 22x33 cm baking pan with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Put it in the oven, until it gets very hot.
- Remove pan from oven and carefully pour in the mixture.. Add the red pepper, and then add spoonfuls of cream cheese, chorizo, spring onions, Stick small bits of rosemary into the mixture and spray with some more olive oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, on the middle rack, until the pie turns golden.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by