- butter, for the pan
- all-purpose flour, for the pan
- 450 g phyllo dough sheet
- olive oil, to brush phyllo dough
- 500 g rigatoni
- 200 g kasseri cheese, grated
- 300 g feta cheese, cut into small pieces
- 500 g heavy cream 35%
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme, finely chopped
- 10 g sesame seeds
Baked pasta pie
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Grease a 35x45 cm baking pan and dust with flour.
- Place half of the sheets of phyllo dough in the baking dish. Add them one sheet at a time and brushing each one generously with olive oil before placing it in the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients with the leftover pasta. Transfer mixture to the baking dish.
- Cover the pasta mixture with the remaining sheets of phyllo. Fold the sheets that are hanging over the edges nicely in the baking dish.
- Score the surface gently with a knife and sprinkle with sesame.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the phyllo is crunchy and golden.
- When ready, remove from the oven and let the dish cool a little before cutting into pieces.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by