- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery
- 50 g olive oil, to sauté
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 kilo ground lamb
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 330 ml beer, dark
- 200 g peas
- 3 sprig(s) rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 kilo mashed potatoes
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Finely chop the onions, the carrots, and the celery.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and sauté the vegetables until they are tender, for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the sugar, the tomato paste, and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add the ground meat. Sauté until the ground lamb is golden brown, for about 8-10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200-220ο C (390-430ο F) set to grill.
- Deglaze the pan with the beer, lower the heat, add the beef bouillon cube, and the peas. Let the mixture boil until it absorbs all the liquids.
- Add the rosemary and mix.
- Put the mashed potatoes into a pastry bag with an 8 mm round pastry tip.
- Empty the ground lamb mixture into a 32x24 cm baking dish and cover with the mashed potatoes, using the piping bag.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes until the mashed potatoes are golden.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for about 20 minutes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by