- 1 kilo ground pork
- olive oil, for sautéing
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 150-200 g tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 3 sprigs of rosemary, finely chopped
- 330 ml brown beer
- 200 g peas
- creamy mashed potatoes
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Sauté the vegetables with a little bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, until they soften.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and brown in the pan.
- Add the beer and lower the heat.
- Add the bouillon cube and peas. Cook until the mixture loses its juices and dries out. Add the rosemary last.
- While the meat is cooking prepare the mashed potatoes and put in a pastry bag.
- When the meat mixture is ready, transfer to an oven proof baking dish.
- Pipe the mashed potatoes in lines all across the top, until the meat mixture is completely covered.
- Cook under the oven grill set at 200–220* C (392*-428* F), until golden.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by