- 1 phyllo dough sheet
- 100 g butter, at room temperature
- 30 g mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin, seeds
- 12 slices prosciutto, thin slices
- 50 g gruyere cheese, grated, hard
Prosciutto Phyllo Pastry Cigars
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Cut the prosciutto into strips.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard and butter.
- Spread a small amount of the mixture on to both sides of each phyllo square.
- Place a phyllo square on a clean working surface, with a corner facing towards you.
- Sprinkle with a few cumin seeds, add some strips of prosciutto and some grated cheese.
- Begin rolling from the corner in front of you, until create a “cigar”.
- Transfer to a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat the same process to make the rest.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes, until golden and serve warm.
Rate this recipe You need to login