- 200 g sausages
- 70 g bacon
- 200 g mixed cheeses, grated
- 250 g spinach
- herbs, fresh or dry of your choice
- 70 g champignon mushrooms
- 180 g French fries
- 750 g milk
- 10 eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 1/2 kilo bread, cut into slices and then into small pieces
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Such a simple recipe to make…
- Preheat oven to 160* C (320* F) Fan.
- Place a pan over high heat. Sauté the mushrooms, vegetables or greens. You don’t want there to be a lot of juices apart from the heavy cream and eggs, so sauté the vegetables well.
- Brown the sausages or bacon in a pan without any oil.
- You can make this dish as rich or as light as you like, depending on the ingredients you choose.
- Beat the milk, eggs, mustard and dry herbs in a blender.
- Season sparingly since the cheese and cold cuts contain quite a bit of salt already.
- Grease the baking pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. You do not have to do this if they are non-stick.
- Place the pieces of bread in a layer on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with some cheese, half of the remaining ingredients, some more cheese, the rest of the bread, a little more cheese, the other half of the ingredients and a final layer of cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour. It may take a little longer depending on how juicy your ingredients are.
You can use any other leftovers you have, apart from all of the ingredients I’ve listed in my recipe!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by