- savory tart dough , or kourou dough
- 500 g asparagus
- 1 onion, medium
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g champignon mushrooms
- 50 g butter
- 330 g heavy cream 35%
- 4 eggs, medium
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil, fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric
Asparagus and mushroom tart
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Spread the tart dough on the bottom and sides of a 20x30 cm rectangular tart pan and cut off the dough overhanging from the pan.
- The best preparation for the asparagus is to steam them just enough to cook them but still be a little crunchy, about 3-5 minutes. You can also boil them in a generous amount of salted water, just until they become tender. Drain and set aside until needed.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Cut the mushroom in to 2 cm slices.
- Place a pan over medium heat and let it get very hot.
- Add the butter, onions and mushrooms and sauté for 5-6 minutes, until they soften and lose their liquid.
- Add the asparagus and garlic to the pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow mixture to cool. Then, spread over tart shell.
- In a bowl, add the heavy cream, eggs, basil, salt, pepper and turmeric. Lightly whisk until incorporated.
- Place the tart pan in the oven and carefully pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until the filing thickens. (The center may be a little runny but it will thicken as it cools.)
- When ready, remove from oven, allow to cool a little and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by