- 70 g oats
- 2 tablespoons linseed powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 200 g boiling water
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced in to rounds
- 140 g raspberries, frozen (100 g + 40 g, to serve)
- 180 g Greek strained yogurt
- banana slices, to serve
- mint leaves, to serve
Homemade muesli with oats and red berries
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, add the oats, linseed powder and honey.
- Add the boiling water and whisk to combine.
- Add the bananas and 100 g of the raspberries. Stir and mash with a plastic spatula until the fruit becomes a puree and all of the ingredients are combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to chill.
- When ready, remove from refrigerator and serve.
- A great option is to serve in layers. You can serve in a bowl or a jar.
- The first layer will be 2 tablespoons of the muesli.
- The second layer will be 30 g of Greek strained yogurt.
- The third layer will be muesli again.
- To finish, the fourth layer will be yogurt.
- Repeat the same process to serve the rest.
- Top with the remaining raspberries, sliced bananas and mint leaves.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by