- 60 g popped popcorn
- 200 g white chocolate couverture
- food coloring pastes (pink, purple, yellow)
- some candies
Sweet popcorn treats
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Prepare a 25x35 cm baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie or in the microwave.
- In order to color the melted chocolate, divide it among as many bowls as the colors you have chosen.
- Use a separate toothpick to pick up a little bit of each food coloring paste, add each color to a separate bowl of melted chocolate and mix thoroughly with a plastic spoon.
- Spread the popped popcorn into the prepared baking pan.
- Drizzle the various colors of melted chocolate all over the surface.
- Add some colorful candies over the popcorn.
- Allow the mixture to cool so that the popcorn can stick together.
- Break the popcorn treats into pieces and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by