- 60 g popped popcorn
- 200 g white chocolate couverture
- food coloring pastes (pink, purple, yellow)
- some candies
Sweet popcorn treats
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Prepare a 25x35 cm baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie or in the microwave.
- In order to color the melted chocolate, divide it among as many bowls as the colors you have chosen.
- Use a separate toothpick to pick up a little bit of each food coloring paste, add each color to a separate bowl of melted chocolate and mix thoroughly with a plastic spoon.
- Spread the popped popcorn into the prepared baking pan.
- Drizzle the various colors of melted chocolate all over the surface.
- Add some colorful candies over the popcorn.
- Allow the mixture to cool so that the popcorn can stick together.
- Break the popcorn treats into pieces and serve.
Rate this recipe You need to login