Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 170ο C (340ο F) set to fan.
- In a glass bowl, add the butter cut into cubes of and the chocolate chopped into pieces. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 watts. Remove and stir to combine. Heat a little longer if necessary.
- In another bowl, add the eggs and the sugar, and beat with a hand whisk.
- Add the chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder, the flour, and the crushed hazelnuts. Fold with a spatula to combine.
- Line a 32x25 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Grease with butter and dust with cocoa powder.
- Pour in half of the brownie mixture. Spread into pan and smooth top with a spatula.
- Add half of the dulce de leche, dropping spoonfuls of it over the mixture.
- Cover with the rest of the brownie mixture.
- Spread in pan and add spoonfuls of the remaining dulce de leche. Press into the mixture but not completely.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let the brownie sit for 5 minutes into the baking pan to cool, take it out of the pan and place it on a rack.
- Cut into pieces using the heart cookie cutters, and serve with heart sprinkles.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by