- 180 g butter
- 200 g dark chocolate couverture, broken into pieces
- 200 g granulated sugar
- 125 flour, sifted
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 200 ml black beer
- 200g strawberry jam
Black Beer and Strawberry Jam Brownies
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Line a 30x20 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Brush baking pan with some butter before lining with parchment paper so that it sticks to the bottom of the pan better. Brush butter onto the parchment paper and sprinkle with some cocoa powder.
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the butter and chocolate to a metallic bowl and place over the pot of simmering water.
- Add the sugar to another bowl. Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and add them to the sugar. Add the melted chocolate, using a wooden spoon. Stir to combine.
- Add the beaten eggs and beat with a mixer.
- Add the beer and jam. Mix until the mixture is completely combined and turns shiny.
- Transfer batter to baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Insert a knife and if it comes out clean the brownies are ready.
- Brownies should always be crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by