- 220 g butter, + extra for the baking pan
- 200 g all-purpose flour, + extra for the baking pan
- 270 g chocolate couverture 65%, in pieces
- 400 g granulated sugar
- 5 eggs, medium
- 100 g milk chocolate couverture, in pieces
- 10 g salt, + extra to serve
- 100 g white chocolate couverture, melted, to serve
Sea salt chocolate brownies
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (302° F), set to fan.
- Butter and flour a 20x30 cm baking pan.
- Melt, in a bain-marie or in the microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts, the butter with the couverture and sugar, by checking in between, and mix them with a spatula until homogenized.
- Add the eggs and mix with a hand whisk.
- Then, add the flour, milk chocolate couverture, and salt.
- Mix with the spatula until there is a uniform mixture.
- Pour it into the baking pan and bake the brownie for 40 minutes (it will be hard outside and soft in the middle).
- Remove the baking pan from the oven, and let the brownie cool completely onto a rack for about 1 hour.
- Cut it, pour the pieces with the melted white chocolate couverture, sprinkle some extra salt flakes, and serve.
Do not be afraid of using salt in the chocolate brownie, as it is an ingredient that can bring out its flavor!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by