An all-time favorite! A nice blending of crunchy, soft and creamy textures.. each adding its own flavor. Whether you eat it warm or cold.. it’s always delicious…
We want to make the mixture of fruits and spices to suit your tastes exactly! Try it before baking and add more spices or dried fruit according to your liking!
- Wash, peel and remove the seeds and cores from the fruit. Cut them into 1 cm cubes.
- Place them in a large bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients for the filling. Toss to combine.
- Spread mixture in a 40x30 cm pyrex or baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients for the crumble, apart from the butter. Mix with a spoon.
- Add the butter and pinch mixture together with your hands until you get coarse crumbs.
- Spread mixture over fruit in baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the fruit soften and the crumble becomes golden brown and crunchy.