- 800 g Greek strained yogurt, full fat
- 400 g condensed milk
- grated zest of ½ lime
- 250 g graham crackers or any digestive cookies, crumbled
- 100 large mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- extra lime zest
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt with the condensed milk. Add the zest from ½ a lime.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Add the mint leaves, sugar and the extra lime zest to a blender and beat for a few seconds. You are making aromatic sugar.
- Serve in a tall glass for a nicer presentation.
- Crumble the graham crackers and add them to the bottom of the glass. Add the yogurt mixture on top and sprinkle with the aromatic sugar.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by