- 140 g heavy cream
- 120 g granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 50 g honey
- 200 g white chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 20 g sunflower oil
- 100 g macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 50 g dried cranberries
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Line a 20x20 cm baking pan with parchment paper, letting the ends fall over the sides.
- Heat the cream, sugar, salt and honey in a pot, whisking continuously until the temperature reaches 113* C (235* F).
- In the meantime, add the white chocolate and sunflower oil in a large bowl.
- When the cream mixture has reached the correct temperature, add it to the bowl.
- Let it sit for 30 seconds and then stir with a spatula until the chocolate melts all of the ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Add the macadamia nuts and cranberries and stir.
- Transfer mixture to baking pan and refrigerate for 3 hours to chill completely.
- Chop in to 80 pieces that are about 2 cm each.
- Does not have to be stored in the refrigerator.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.