- 4 sheets phyllo dough
- 30 g butter
- 30 g brown sugar
- 200 g hazelnut chocolate praline sauce
- 2 bananas
- 8 butter cookies
- 40 g milk, for brushing
Quick Chocolate Banana Calzone
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 190* C (370*F) Fan.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over heat and set aside.
- Spread 1 sheet of phyllo dough on a working surface. (You need to work quickly from the time you open the package of phyllo dough so that they don’t dry out.)
- Drizzle it with butter and sprinkle with a pinch of brown sugar.
- Cover with another sheet of phyllo dough and repeat the same process with the remaining sheets of phyllo.
- Cut the phyllo stack into 4 pieces in a crisscross manner so that you have 4 small rectangles.
- Add 50 g of hazelnut chocolate praline sauce in the center of one of the rectangles with a spoon.
- Thinly slice ½ a banana and add them over the sauce.
- Crush 2 cookies over the bananas with your hands.
- Brush the edges of the phyllo with milk and fold in half.
- To finish, fold the edges of the phyllo inward to create a calzone.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining 3 rectangles.
- Transfer your calzones to a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the tops with the remaining milk and sprinkle with some brown sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden and crunchy.
- When ready, remove from oven and serve!
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by