For the filling
- In a bowl, add the eggs and sugar. Whisk until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add the honey and whisk to incorporate.
- Add the lemon zest, ground cinnamon, baking powder, vanilla extract and whisk.
- Add the anthotyro cheese and whisk until the cheese has broken up a little. If you want the mixture completely smooth, beat in a mixer.
- Spread the filling over the baked tart shell and smooth surface with a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180* C (350* F) Fan, until it rises and turns golden.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow it to cool for 1 hour.
For the caramelized walnuts
- Place a pan over medium heat and allow it to get very hot.
- Add the sugar and 2 tablespoons of honey. Stir and add the walnuts.
- Add some ground cinnamon and stir again.
- Cook until the walnuts caramelize, being careful not to burn them.
- When ready, remove from heat and transfer to a baking pan. Set aside to cool.
- Heat the 75 g of honey in a small saucepan.
- Pour it over the tart and allow it to soak in.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped caramelized walnuts, cinnamon and thyme.
- Cut in to pieces and serve.