- 3 eggs, medium
- 125 g granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla powder
- 20 g all-purpose flour
- lemon zest, of 1 lemon
- 1 pinch salt
- 150 g ground coconut
- 110 g cherry spoon sweet
Greek coconut macaroons - Indokarida
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 170ο C (340ο F) set to fan.
- In a bowl add the eggs, the sugar, and whisk well to melt the sugar.
- Add the vanilla, the flour, the lemon zest, the salt, and whisk well.
- Add the ground coconut and mix with a serving spoon until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Drain the cherry spoon sweet and set aside 11 cherries.
- Shape 11 balls and press them lightly with your hands.
- Place them on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and add one cherry at the center of each ball.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by