- 800 g sweetened condensed milk
- 300 g dark chocolate couverture
- 300 g white chocolate couverture
- 15 cream filled cookies, broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
Double chocolate fudge squares
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
We’d like to thank our dear friend Xanthe Parga for her recipe!
- Melt the dark chocolate couverture along with 1 can of condensed milk in a bain marie. Stir with a spatula until the 2 ingredients are completely combined.
- Line a 20x20 cm baking pan or a 20 cm round baking pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture into pan and smooth surface with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Melt the white chocolate couverture with the second can of condensed milk and butter in a clean bain marie.
- When completely combined, remove mixture from heat and add the crushed cookies.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add the pour the white chocolate mixture over the dark chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours until completely chilled. It may need to be place in the freezer for a while so you can then cut it better with a serrated knife.
When completely chilled you can cut into squares and store in the freezer.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by