- 800 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g butter
- 400 g dark chocolate couverture
- 400 g assorted sandwich cookies (strawberry-chocolate-vanilla)
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Line a 20x10 cm cake pan with plastic wrap.
- Heat the sweetened condensed milk and the butter in a saucepan until the butter melts and the ingredients are completely combined.
- When the mixture starts to boil, remove from heat.
- Finely chop the chocolate and add it to the saucepan.
- Stir with a silicon spatula until completely incorporated.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture into the prepared cake pan.
- Spread with a spatula to cover the bottom of the cake pan evenly.
- Align the sandwich cookies one next to the other, along the length of the cake pan.
- Add with the next 1//3 of the mixture and spread evenly over them.
- Add the remaining sandwich cookies just as before.
- Cover with the remaining 1/3 of the mixture and smooth the surface nicely with your spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap, making sure the wrap touches the surface of the log directly and refrigerate for 3-4 hours to allow it to chill and become firm.
- When ready, cut into pieces and serve.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.