- 250 g digestive cookies
- 195 g biscotti with pistachio nuts (Aki’s cookies)
- 100 g walnuts, whole
- 250 g butter, at room temperature
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 20 g cognac
- extra cocoa powder, for serving
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Line the bottom and sides of a 23x10 cm baking pan with plastic wrap, letting it fall over the sides of the pan.
- In a bowl, add the cookies and walnuts and crush them with your hands. Set them aside until needed.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter (it is very important that the butter is soft) and cocoa powder with a wooden spoon.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and continue mixing by hand.
- Add the cognac and the cookie and walnut mixture.
- Continue mixing by hand until all of the ingredients are completely combined.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan.
- Gently press the mixture to spread it evenly and cover with the overhanging plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready, turn out of baking pan, dust with cocoa powder and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.