- 3 egg yolks
- 70 g granulated sugar
- 120 g pumpkin puree
- 220 g heavy cream 35%
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ginger, powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest, of 1 lemon
Pumpkin Crème Brulee
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
This smooth creamy custard with its crunchy caramelized crust will make your mouth water!
- Lightly beat the eggs and sugar together, in a bowl with a hand whisk. Do not over beat because it froths over the crème and ruins the presentation.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine.
- Pour the mixture into low ramekins.
- Preheat the oven to 160* C (320* F) Fan.
- Place the ramekins in a deep roasting pan.
- Bring some water to a boil.
- Put the roasting pan in the oven and pour a large amount of water into the pan. Enough to come up to 2/3 of the height of the ramekins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the crème has thickened.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Sprinkle granulated sugar over the top before serving.
- Melt sugar with a kitchen torch or in the grill, until caramelized.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by