- 125 g all-purpose flour
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 400 g milk
- 2 eggs
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 100 g heavy cream 35%
- butter, for pan
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add 1/3 of the milk and all of the heavy cream. Stir until mixture becomes a smooth paste.
- Lightly beat the eggs and add them to the mixture.
- Add the remaining milk in 2 batches and stir until incorporated. The reason why we are adding ingredients in this way is to avoid creating any lumps in the mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, so it can rest.
- Pass mixture through a sieve, just in case any lumps were formed. The longer you let it rest in the refrigerator, the better the result.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat. Spread butter or olive oil on to the pan with the aid of a piece of potato. Simply pierce it with a fork, pick up some butter or olive oil and spread onto pan.
- Add ½ spoonful of the mixture to the pan. Cook on both sides until ready.
- Keep a close eye on the crepes while cooking because cocoa powder burns very easily.
- Remove from pan, stack onto a plate, add your favorite topping and serve.
These chocolate crepes can be enjoyed with ice cream, hazelnut-chocolate sauce, fresh fruit or all of the above!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by