- 50 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 vanilla pod
- 120 g heavy cream 35%, cold
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 egg whites, of medium eggs
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 220 g white chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 200 g fruits, forest
- icing sugar, for dusting
White chocolate mousse with soft cheese and forest fruits
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a mixer’s bowl, beat the soft cheese and the vanilla pod seeds with the whisk attachment at medium speed for 2 minutes, until the cheese becomes fluffy.
- Add the heavy cream and keep beating until your mixture becomes like yogurt.
- Remove the mixture and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Clean the mixer’s bowl and the whisk attachment, then beat the egg whites along with the salt in the mixer, at medium-high speed, until they start turning fluffy.
- Add the sugar in batches, and keep beating until there is a smooth and glossy meringue.
- At the same time, melt the white chocolate couverture in a bain-marie or in the microwave.
- Allow 5 minutes for it to cool slightly, and then pour it into the mixture with the soft cheese.
- Mix with a spatula so that the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the meringue and mix softly until the mixture is homogenized.
- Then, transfer it into a pastry bag and divide it into bowls.
- Place the mousse into the refrigerator for 2 hours to thicken.
- Garnish with the forest fruits, dust with icing sugar, and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by