- 300 g chocolate 65%, in chips
- 160 g vegetable cream
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee in liquid form or coffee extract
- 1 tablespoon dark rum (optional)
- 100 g fresh raspberries, for serving
- 100 g fresh strawberries, for serving
- 50 g fresh blueberries, for serving
- icing sugar, for serving
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, add the chocolate and set aside for later.
- Heat the vegetable cream in a pot over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- When the cream comes to a boil, remove pot from heat and pour the cream in the bowl with the chocolate.
- Set aside for a few seconds until the chocolate heats. Whisk until homogenized and you have a smooth ganache.
- Separate the egg whites and the yolks.
- In a bowl, whisk 2 yolks and the coconut sugar for 2-3 minutes until fluffy.
- Add the chocolate ganache to the bowl with the yolks, and then add the coffee or the vanilla extract and the rum. Whisk until homogenized.
- In the mixer’s bowl, beat the 3 egg whites for 3 minutes on high speed until they become fluffy and you have a thick meringue.
- Remove mixer’s bowl from stand and add the meringue to the bowl in batches with the ganache.
- Gently stir with a silicone spatula, until the mixture homogenizes.
- Pour in bowls and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until thickened.
- Decorate with fresh fruits.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by