- 340 g chocolate praline couverture
- 350 g heavy cream 35%
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 100 g fruits, forest or your choice
- 200 g Greek Christmas honey cookies with chocolate - melomakarona
Chocolate Praline Mousse in 5 minutes
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut up the chocolate couverture in a bowl and melt in the microwave for 2 minutes at 800 watts.
- Stir until it cools to room temperature.
- In the meantime, whisk the heavy cream along with the vanilla extract in a mixer or by hand, until it thickens and becomes a light whipped cream. Be careful, you don’t want it to become too thick, it should have the texture of yogurt.
- Add 1/3 of the whipped cream to the melted chocolate and stir with a spatula quickly and thoroughly until completely incorporated. It is important to make sure the chocolate is not hot so the whipped cream doesn’t split.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the whipped cream and gently stir with a spatula.
- Crumble the Christmas cookies with your hands and drop them into serving glasses to create a base.
- Cover with mousse and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to chill and become firm.
- When ready, serve with forest fruit.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by