- 350 g heavy cream
- 150 g milk, whole
- 6 g gelatin
- 65 g granulated sugar
- 1 Madagascar Vanilla pod
- 1 teaspoon honey
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, add the cold water and gelatin. Set them aside to soak until they soften.
- In a pot, add 100 g of heavy cream, milk and sugar.
- Slice the vanilla pod in half with a sharp knife and remove the seeds. Add both the seeds and pod to the pot.
- Cover pot with plastic wrap and place over low heat.
- As soon as it comes to a boil, remove from heat.
- Set it aside for 1-2 minutes until the mixture soaks up all of the aroma from the vanilla without removing plastic wrap.
- Optionally you can add all of the ingredients to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2-3 minutes at 800 Watts.
- Remove the gelatin from the water and squeeze with hands to remove liquid.
- Add them to the pot and whisk until they dissolve and become incorporated.
- Add the remaining 250 g of heavy cream and whisk.
- Transfer mixture to a measuring jug by passing it through a sieve. Discard vanilla pod.
- Fill 4 individual ramekins or muffin cups and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with mint leaves.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.