Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
- If you are planning to unmold the panna cotta later, brush some oil in a 22 cm cake pan or ramekins.
- Put the water in a small bowl. Add the gelatin and let it soften, about 15minutes.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the yogurt and 250 ml milk or heavy cream (or a mixture both), with a hand whisk. Set aside.
- Simmer the remaining milk and/or heavy cream and sugar in a small pot. Add the water-gelatin mixture (it will dissolve immediately), and remove from heat.
- Add this mixture to the yogurt mixture and add the lemon juice.
- Transfer to the cake pan or ramekins and refrigerate. At least 2 hours for the ramekins and 8 hours up to all night for the cake pan.
- To unmold the cake pan, fill a larger baking pan (1 ½ cm deep) with boiling water. Dip the cake pan into it for 10 seconds and turn out onto a flat round serving dish.
- To unmold the ramekins, fill a small pot with water and let it simmer for a bit. Dip the lower part of the ramekins in the pot for 5 seconds. Turn each one out on to a dish.
- To serve, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.