- 100 ml milk 3.5% fat
- 30 g caster sugar
- 4.5 g gelatin (3 sheets)
- 200 g Greek strained yogurt 2% fat
- 175 g buttermilk
- 1 vanilla pod
Yogurt and Buttermilk Pannacotta
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Slice the vanilla pod in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds from the pod with the back of a small knife. Add the seeds and pod and the milk in a glass bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 ½ minutes set at 800 watts. Remove from microwave and set aside for 5 minutes without removing plastic wrap.
- Soak the gelatin in a bowl with cold water for 2-3 minutes, until they soften and puff up.
- In a large bowl, add the yogurt, buttermilk and caster sugar. Use a hand whisk to mix until completely combined.
- When the gelatin is ready, squeeze in your hand to release the liquid. Add to the warm milk and whisk until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Add to the yogurt mixture. Stir to combine and remove vanilla pod.
- Line 4 ramekins with plastic wrap, making sure there are no gaps in the lining.
- Fill the ramekins with the mixture and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- When chilled, turn over onto a plate. Remove the plastic wrap and serve with sour cherry spoon sweet or any of your favorite toppings.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by