- 2 sheets of puff pastry (1 package)
- 200 g milk chocolate couverture
- 125 g powdered almonds
- 125 g granulated sugar
- 125 g butter in room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- pinch of cinnamon powder
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 220* C (420*F) Fan.
- Finely chop the chocolate and melt it in a bain marie, without adding any water.
- Whisk together the sugar and butter in a bowl, until the mixture becomes smooth and frothy.
- Add the powdered almonds, melted chocolate, the 2 eggs and cinnamon. Take care to add the eggs one at a time and waiting for each one to be completely incorporated before adding the next one.
- Unfold the puff pastry in the baking pan that has been lined with parchment paper. Hold onto the cellophane, firmly with one hand, and pull the pastry with the other.
- Fill the center with the chocolate mixture, leaving a 2 cm. border all around.
- Cover with the second sheet of pastry and press down with your fingers all around the edges, for the pastry to stick together. Seal the edges with a fork.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the surface of the pastry with the egg yolk. This will give it an extra golden color. Then, pierce little holes with the tip of a knife over the top, so that it doesn’t rise while baking.
- Bake the pie for about 17 minutes. It should turn a lovely golden brown on both sides.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.