- 130 g dark chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 125 g butter
- 3 large eggs
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 30 g all-purpose flour
Molten Chocolate Puddings
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 200*C (390* F) Fan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over very low heat.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and flour with a hand whisk until combined.
- Add the sugar and melted butter-chocolate mixture and whisk.
- Grease 4 ramekins with butter and dust with cocoa powder. Divide mixture between them evenly.
- Always use cocoa powder instead of flour for chocolate desserts like these. It makes for a much nicer presentation. The white flour will make the cake or cream look dirty.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the surface forms a crust.
- As you can see the time needed for these delicious molten puddings to cook is very little. It’s best to cook them at the very last minute.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY along with some cold heavy cream. This is one dessert that CAN’T wait!
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by