- 170 g white chocolate couverture
- 60 mini pretzels (half a pack)
- 120 g caramel butter candy, melted in a small saucepan over low heat
- Flower of salt (a particular kind of sea salt)
- 50 g milk chocolate couverture, for drizzling
Caramel Chocolate Pretzels
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Melt the white chocolate over low heat in a bain marie (hot water bath) or in a microwave.
- Spread a sheet of parchment paper in a baking pan or on a clean working surface.
- Add spoonfuls of the white chocolate and create circles that are 3 cm in diameter.
- Make 20 circles.
- Before they set, place 3 pretzels in each circle. They should be place close together, slightly overlapping one another.
- Drizzle the melted caramel over all of them evenly and sprinkle with some flower of salt.
- Let the caramel and chocolate set around the pretzels.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bain marie and drizzle over each circle to decorate.
- Let them cool completely, remove from parchment.
- Serve or store in a container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by