- 330 g heavy cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make whipped cream
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a mixer’s bowl, add the chilled heavy cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract. You can place the mixing bowl in the refrigerator so that it can be chilled also.
- Beat the ingredients on high speed, using the whisk attachment until you seed lines created in the mixture from the wire. It should have the consistency of yogurt. Do not beat any longer or the mixture will split!
- The time needed to make the whipped cream depends on the fat content of the heavy cream, how well chilled it is and how powerful your mixer is.
- When ready, stop the mixer and remove the mixing bowl.
- If you want to use the whipped cream immediately beat for a few more seconds so that it can become a little thicker.
- Transfer to a piping bag and it is ready to be used.
- If you don’t want to use it immediately, do not beat any longer since it will thicken in the refrigerator.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by