- 250 g white chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- ½ vanilla bean
- dried fruit or spoon sweets and nuts, to decorate
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place 150 g of the white chocolate in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 ½ minutes, set at 800 watts.
- When ready, add the remaining white chocolate and the seeds from the vanilla bean.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and combined.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag. Allow it to cool a little, until it thickens slightly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush with some vegetable oil.
- Pipe 20 chocolates onto the parchment paper.
- Decorate with nuts and your choice of dried fruit or spoon sweet.
- Allow them to cool completely without refrigerating.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.