- 1 liter heavy cream 35%
- 200 g icing sugar
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 450 g cookies, or any digestive cookies
- 170 g chocolate praline couverture, melted and slightly cooled
- 100 g walnuts
10-minute chocolate dessert
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a mixer’s bowl, beat the heavy cream and icing sugar with the whisk attachment on high speed until the cream is fluffy and turns into a whipped cream.
- Remove mixer’s bowl from stand and add the condensed milk in 3 batches while at the same time stirring softly.
- Spread the graham crackers or digestive cookies over a 20x30 cm baking pan, covering the bottom. Using a spatula, spread half of the couverture over the cookies and cover with half of the whipped cream. Smooth with a spoon.
- Cover with cookies, on top, add a layer of couverture and then top with the rest of the whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours until thickened.
- Beat the rest of the cookies and the walnuts in a multi-blender, but don’t completely ground them.
- Sprinkle mixture on top of the dessert and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by