- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) coffee, espresso powder
- 100 g chocolate couverture
- 1 pinch salt
- 300 g granulated sugar
- 100 g butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 2 liters water
Pressure-cooker chocolate souffle
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl add the solid ingredients, flour, cocoa powder, coffee, the chocolate couverture finely chopped, salt, and mix.
- In another bowl add the wet ingredients, the sugar, butter, vanilla extract, eggs, and mix with a hand whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Combine the ingredients of the two bowls and mix with a spatula until there is a uniform mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into a buttered and floured round 18 cm ovenproof dish. Cover with parchment paper and aluminum foil.
- Put the trivet into the pressure cooker, add the water, and place the ovenproof dish with the mixture in.
- Transfer over medium heat, seal with the lid, turn the safety valve to the proper pressure indicator, and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Depressurize the pressure cooker and let the dessert cool for 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the baking dish and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by