Trick or Treat
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Delightlfully eerie treats to share with friends or trick or treaters when they come to your door on Halloween! A delicious sesame candy stick covered with a layer of marzipan and a layer of green sugar paste that looks like a finger! The perfect tricky treat that will make them scream!
- Divide the sugar paste into 4 equal sized pieces that are about 30 g each.
- Divide the marzipan into 4 equal sized pieces that are about 50 g each.
- Roll out the pieces of marzipan into a thin oval shape. You can use a rolling pin or your hands.
- Place a sesame candy stick in the middle, allowing the end to hang out a little.
- Roll it gently to give it a cylindrical shape that looks like a finger, making sure you don’t break the sesame candy in the center.
- Roll out the sugar paste into a thin oval shape also, just like the marzipan, using a rolling pin or your hands.
- Cover the marzipan “finger” evenly with the sugar paste.
- Position the whole almonds at the end and press on them gently inward so that they look like finger nails at the end of each finger.
- Use a toothpick or a sharp knife to lightly carve thin lines that look like the lines created over the knuckles on a finger.
- You can also paint the nails black with the food coloring.
- Trick or Treat?
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by