- 3 slices sweetbread
- grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 kilo Greek strained yogurt
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g walnuts
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- 100 g fresh strawberries
Trifle with yogurt mousse
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the sweetbread into small pieces and divide them between 4 serving glasses.
- In a bowl, add the orange juice and honey to make a syrup. Whisk until the honey dissolves.
- Pour the syrup over the sweetbread in each glass.
- In a bowl, add the yogurt, sweetened condensed milk and orange zest. Whisk to create a yogurt mousse.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the mousse to each glass.
- Add the walnuts and berries.
- Cover with yogurt mousse and extra berries.
- Serve with mint leaves.
Rate this recipe You need to login