- 200 g dark chocolate couverture
- 50 g icing sugar
- 330 g heavy cream, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 400 g vanilla cake
- 200 g blackberries, blueberries, strawberries
- 200 g whipped cream
- 200 g digestive cookies
- mint leaves, for serving
Trifle with berries
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Break up the chocolate couverture into pieces with your hands and place in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and melt in the microwave for 2-3 minutes at 800 Watts.
- In a mixer, add the icing sugar, heavy cream and vanilla extract. Beat on medium to low speed for 2 minutes, using the whisk attachment until you create a thick whipped cream.
- Remove mixer from stand and add the melted couverture.
- Mix quickly with a spatula to incorporate before the chocolate gets cold.
- Your chocolate mousse is ready.
- Break off pieces of cake and divide among 4 serving glasses.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the mousse, some fruit, 1 tablespoon whipped cream, 1 tablespoon of the mousse again and some crushed cookies.
- Create another layer with 1 tablespoon whipped cream, 1 tablespoon whipped cream and fruit.
- Serve with mint leaves.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by