Christmas Cake Pops
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Crumble the melomakarona cookies in a bowl with your hands.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and knead with your hands until it turns into a dough-like mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, until it becomes firm.
- Shape mixture into small balls.
- Insert lollipop sticks into the center of each ball.
- Transfer to freezer, until they become firm.
- Melt the chocolate couverture in a bain marie and carefully dip and roll the cake pops in the melted chocolate, until completely coated.
- Place them in a cup with the lollipop stick facing down and allow the excess chocolate to drip off. Careful that the cake pops are not touching one another.
- Sprinkle with colorful sprinkles and decorate them as you like!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by