- 2 kilos watermelon
- 300 g strawberry jello powder
- 1.200 g water
- 150 g candies
- 2 fish jelly candies
- 2 decorative paper cactus picks
- 2 decorative paper flamingo picks
- 3 paper straws
- 3 cocktail paper umbrellas
- 3 jelly candies, for the base of the umbrellas
Jello filled watermelon
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the watermelon horizontally, into two parts, and store one of them in the refrigerator, by wrapping it with plastic wrap.
- Carefully remove the flesh of the other watermelon piece and store it in the refrigerator. With this flesh, you can make a sorbet.
- Prepare the strawberry jello according to the packet’s instructions.
- Fill the empty watermelon with the strawberry jello and refrigerate it for 8-10 hours so that it chills well.
- Remove from the refrigerator, decorate the jello with the candies and the fish jelly candies, and stick the paper cactus and flamingo picks on the watermelon.
- Cut the paper straws and glue them together to make the ladder.
- Prick the cocktail umbrellas onto the jelly candies and decorate the watermelon.
- As soon as you remove the jello from the refrigerator, you will have to consume it right away.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by