- 1 liter coconut milk
- 300 g granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250 g fine semolina
- 30 g margarine
- grated zest of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- 50 g icing sugar
- 50 g coconut, grated
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 190* C (374* F) Fan.
- Place a pot over medium heat.
- Add the coconut milk and sugar. Stir with a wooden spoon until the sugar melts.
- Add the vanilla and semolina and whisk continuously until the cream thickens, making sure it doesn’t burn on the bottom of the pot.
- When ready, remove from heat and add the margarine, lemon zest and baking powder. Stir with a wooden spoon until the margarine melts.
- Place one sheet of puff pastry in a 20x30 cm nonstick baking pan.
- Spread the cream over it and cover with the second sheet of puff pastry.
- Fold the edges over with your fingers all the way around to seal.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the icing sugar, grated coconut and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the pie and serve warm.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.