Chocolate pastafrola (pasta flora)
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a mixer’s bowl, add the butter, sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat on high speed with the whisk attachment, until the mixture is fluffy.
- Add one egg and when it is incorporated, add only the egg yolk from the second egg. Set the egg white aside.
- In a bowl, add the flour, semolina, baking powder, salt and mix with a spoon.
- Transfer into the mixer’s bowl with the rest of the ingredients and beat on medium speed for 1-2 minutes until homogenized.
- Remove the dough from the mixer’s bowl, transfer it to plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes to rest.
- Preheat oven to 170ο C (340ο F) set to fan.
- Cut 1/3 of the dough and set it aside.
- Spread the remaining 2/3 of the dough in a 20 cm round pan with a detachable base. Make sure to form a brim to hold the filling. Fill with the chocolate praline.
- Take the dough you set aside and with it, form a strip. Roll to form a spiral and place on top of the praline. Brush with the egg white you have set aside and sprinkle with the crumbled hazelnuts.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Set aside to cool and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by