- 200 g cream cheese
- 60 g granulated sugar, + 50 g to serve
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 220 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 100 g jam, blueberry
- 850 g puff pastry sheet
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
Cream Cheese and Blueberry Tartlets
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Beat the cream cheese in a mixer with the whisk attachment, until fluffy.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat until completely incorporated.
- In a small bowl, combine the blueberries and blueberry jam and set aside until needed.
- Lay out the sheet of puff pastry on to a clean working surface and cut in to 6 equal sized pieces.
- Transfer pieces to a 25x35 cm rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Prick each puff pastry all over with a fork.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg and water. Brush the surface of each piece of puff pastry.
- Spread a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture over each puff pastry and then add a spoonful of the blueberry mixture over it.
- Gently fold the edges of the puff pastries, creating a border so that the filling stays in place.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crunchy and golden.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by