This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 70 kg/ 1.65 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 215 kcal)
Oatmeal with milk
- In a bowl, add the oats, honey and cinnamon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts.
- Stir with a spoon until completely combined.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 397 kcal)
Turkey and cheese tortilla + 1 green apple
- Place the flour tortilla in a nonstick pan.
- Spread the yogurt over it with a spoon and add curry powder, cheese and turkey.
- Cook for 1 minute over medium heat, until the cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and top with mint leaves and lemon zest.
- Transfer to a cutting board, roll and cut in half.
- You can also add all of the ingredients over the tortilla, wrap and serve without toasting.
- Complete meal with the green apple.
LUNCH (Calories: 395 kcal)
- Combine the olive oil, honey, mustard, lemon zest, salt, pepper and thyme in a bowl with a spoon.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and add it to the bowl along with the corn and chopped up iceberg.
- Toss thoroughly and serve.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 348 kcal / per serving)
Cereal Bars (for an afternoon snack, you can have one 80 g protein bar.)
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1-1 ½ minutes at 700 Watts.
- In another bowl, combine the tahini and honey with a spoon until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir with a spoon.
- Add the oats, cranberries and orange zest.
- Mix until completely combined.
- Line a 28x10 cm baking pan with plastic wrap and spread the mixture in the pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down on it with your hands so the mixture can spread evenly and to get rid of any empty spaces.
- Press down on it with a smaller baking pan to make the surface as smooth as possible.
- Refrigerate for 2 ½ hours.
- Cut into 80 g bars with a serrated knife.
DINNER (Calories: 331 kcal)
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Add the olive oil to the hot pan and add the onion and garlic.
- Dice the carrot, cut the turkey into 1 cm strips and add them to the pan.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peas, grated tomato, salt and pepper.
- Mix and boil for 3-4 minutes, until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the mint, stir and remove from heat.
- Serve with lime wedges and mint leaves.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14