This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 70 kg/ 1.65 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 493 kcal)
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Add the olive oil to the hot pan.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for 4-5 minutes, until they turn golden and shrink in size.
- Add the egg whites, pepper and salt. Let it cook without stirring.
- Add the feta and cook for 2-3 minutes, until it melts.
- Serve with rocket leaves.
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 100 kcal)
LUNCH (Calories: 333 kcal)
- On 1 slice of bread add 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice tomato, pepper and mint leaves.
- Cover with the second slice of bread and add 1 slice of turkey and the lettuce leaf.
- Cover with the third slice of bread and press down on the club sandwich with your hands to help all of the ingredients stick together.
- Cut the sandwich into 4 pieces in a crisscross manner and serve with rocket leaves.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 130 kcal)
- Place the yogurt in a bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder and saccharine.
- Mix thoroughly.
DINNER (Calories: 375 kcal)
Lemon Pasta with Chicken
- Combine the cream cheese, mustard, lemon zest, lemon zest, honey, mint leaves, pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Add the pasta.
- Cut the chicken into pieces and add it to the bowl.
- Dice the bell peppers, add them to the bowl and mix.
- Serve with mint leaves.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7