This particular 14 day diet plan is created especially for me by a team of nutrition and health specialists after a proper evaluation. Any diet plan or nutrition plan you follow in order to lose weight, should be personalized and under the supervision of a dietitian or nutritionist. This effort is part of an organized action to raise the awareness of the public to better health and well-being.
This video concerns those following the 90kg/1.85m diet plan. The recipes below are for those following the 80kg/1.75 m diet plan. The video will show you how to make the recipe.
BREAKFAST (Calories: 198 kcal)
- In a bowl, add the water, oats, cocoa powder and honey. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 800 Watts.
- Mix with a spoon to combine all of the ingredients.
- Add the yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of cocoa powder and serve. If you want it to be sweeter, you can add 1 tablespoon of sweetener
MIDDAY SNACK (Calories: 117 kcal)
- Peel the banana and place it in a bowl.
- Mash it with a fork until it resembles a pudding and add the ginger powder.
- Peel the apple and remove the core and seeds. Cut into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Mix with a spoon.
LUNCH (Calories: 627 kcal)
- In a bowl, combine the tahini, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper with a spoon. The texture should be like that of mayonnaise. If your sauce is too thick you can thin it with a little water.
- Peel the boiled potato, cut it into pieces and add to the bowl with the sauce.
- Chop the bell peppers into small cubes, slice the cucumber, thinly slice the spring onion and cut the egg into rounds. Add them all to the bowl.
- Add the mint leaves and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
AFTERNOON SNACK (Calories: 348 kcal)
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 ½ - 2 minutes at 700 Watts.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tahini and honey with a spoon until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir until incorporated.
- Add the oats, cranberries and orange zest. Mix.
- Line a 28x10 cm baking pan with plastic wrap and spread the mixture over it. Cover with plastic wrap and press down with your hands so that the mixture can spread evenly and the gaps filled.
- Press down on it again with a smaller baking pan to make the mixture smooth and compact.
DINNER (Calories: 365 kcal)
- Place a non-stick pan over high heat and let it get very hot.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Add the olive oil to the hot pan and add the onion and garlic.
- Chop the carrot into small cubes, slice the turkey into 1 cm strips and add them to the pan.
- Mix with a wooden spoon and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peas, grated tomato, salt and pepper.
- Mix and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the liquid evaporates.
- Add the mint, mix and remove from heat.
- Serve with lemon wedges and mint leaves.
More of Akis’ diet:
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7,
Day 8, Day 9, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14